Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our story began in 2015 and our growth since then has been staggering! With a team of 50 highly-motivated people and more than 1300 clients, we want to build the right team to capitalize on this huge potential.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sales Development Representative for the spanish market to join our sales team in Barcelona. Your role is key in the success of our sales strategy, you will have the responsibility for detecting, contacting, qualifying quality contacts for sales executives, in line with the commercial strategy.
- Interact with potential clients and generate qualified meetings for the sales executives.
- Prospection for new clients and initial conversations through emails, LinkedIn, and phone calls following our sales methodology.
- Understand the needs of the prospects and help them understand how Woffu can add value.
- Qualify the lead in detail before passing it on to the sales executives.
- Organize the next steps in the sales process.
- Track your activity, find ways of improvement and contribute to the success of the SDR team.
About you (Requirements, Skills & Experience)
- Native level of Spanish.
- At least six months/1 year of experience as an SDR in SaaS B2B, selling into middle-size and enterprise companies.
- Advanced user of Linkedin, Microsoft Office and other professional social networks.
- Professionality to mantain a confident and structured speech with senior management.
- You are persuassive as well as charming.
- Hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate.
- Willing to develop and consolidate your abilities as a senior SDR.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of a B2B CRM solution such as Salesforce.com
- International experience, we highly value if you have lived in more than one country for a substantial period of time (at least 1-2 years).
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with dedicated and committed people.
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with a bar inside and fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day
- Attractive perks: flexible compensation, private health insurance, home office, sales coaching, friday reduced working time and much more!
At Woffu you will find a relaxed, international, creative and friendly environment, where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Woffu might be the place for you!