Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid workforce, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our network of more than 1,500 customers and partners such as Sage, Ricoh and Lefebvre trust our product to provide the best solution to market needs. We want to continue growing in the spanish market helped by a Performance Marketing Manager to help us build the foundation for how our marketing team drives the sales pipeline.
This position demands strong marketing expertise combined with a desire to generate and capture demand to meet our growth targets. The Product Marketing Manager will not only be required to think on a strategic level with executive leadership but also be hands-on in driving and executing marketing programs.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Native level of Spanish and professional English level
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing for B2B SaaS
- Strong copywriting and content writing skills
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams with excellent communication skills. You can effectively partner with sales, operations, designers, and marketers
- Experience supporting marketing campaigns across multiple channels including SEO, SEM, display, email, social, and web
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and our customers
- Translate technical details into benefits for our users
- Follow and analyze market trends
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (website, landing pages, ads)
- Create product related long-form content (customer stories, case studies, white papers)
- Plan integrated Demand Generation campaigns leveraging content, e-mail, web, ads, virtual events, vendors, and more
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Measure and report on campaign results and pipeline targets to distill learnings and insights that can be shared with stakeholders across broader teams
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with dedicated and committed people
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with a bar inside and fresh fruit
- Attractive perks: flexible compensation, private health insurance, home office, coaching…
At Woffu you will find a relaxed, international, creative and friendly environment, where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Woffu might be the place for you!