Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid workforce, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our network of more than 1,500 customers and partners such as Sage, Ricoh, Lefebvre and Microsoft trust our product to provide the best solution to market needs. We want to take care of our customers in the Spanish market, helped by an experienced B2B SaaS person who has a successful track record and is eager to keep adding value to our customers. We need an experienced customer centric person who has a consultative customer approach.
You will ultimately be responsible for the onboarding of new clients providing them the best experience, ensuring the best ramp up for them and new biz case acquisition.
- Native level of Spanish and professional English level.
- Proven experience (minimum 1 year) in Customer Success with B2B SaaS solutions.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and CRMs (ideally Salesforce).
- Experience managing conversations with directors and senior management of small and medium businesses in Spain.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Hunter and passionate attitude towards objectives.
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver.
- Aptitude for learning software. Must be comfortable with learning at a fast pace and learning on the job.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Work experience in HR
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement, adoption and communication; conduct routine account performance planning and reviews in the spanish market with new and existing customers.
- Advise customers on best practices for designing, implementing, and scaling their configuration. Understand their goals and align them with the resources needed to achieve them.
- Proactively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Woffu customers to deliver consistent value across the entire lifecycle.
- Follow up immediately with customers who are at risk of churn or experience specific issues.
- Coordinate and deliver training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of Time management best practices, stay up to date on trends in the industry, and operate as a trusted advisor for your customers.
- Configure and ensure successful customer onboarding, occasionally with integration with other software.
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other departments.
- Become a Woffu product expert for your customers and other departments at Woffu.
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with dedicated and committed people
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with a bar inside and fresh fruit
- We have already an initial client portfolio for you, you won’t start from scratch
- Attractive perks: flexible compensation, private health insurance, home office, coaching…
How CSSs at Woffu describe the Team:
“The best thing about being a CSS at Woffu is you never feel alone. The team is there to support each other for better or worse. If I ever feel frustrated or lost, I know one of my colleagues will be there to help! We are in constant communication to make sure we are all on the same page, which helps bring our customers to the same goals.” - Marc, joined January 2020
“During all this time we have been growing a lot as a team, learning and achieving new challenges. The team is young, dynamic and there are always good vibes. We can certainly count on each other for any questions we may have.” - Marta, joined September 2017