Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our network of more than 1,500 customers and partners such as Sage, Ricoh and Lefebvre trust our product to provide the best solution to market needs. We want to continue growing in the Spanish market helped by an experienced B2B Saas salesperson who has a successful track record and is eager to generate ACV of 10-30k€ at scale. With a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills.
You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue and new logo acquisition, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Native level of Spanish and professional English level
- Proven experience (2+ years) in selling B2B Saas solutions with ACV 10-20K€
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Validated quota achieved
- Advanced user of Linkedin, Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Experience selling to directors and senior management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hunter and passionate attitude towards exceeding objectives
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in the spanish market
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Track all opportunities and customer details including user case, purchase time frames, next steps and forecasting in Salesforce.
- You will do your prospecting for new clients and initial conversations through emails, LinkedIn, and phone calls following our sales methodology. Additionally you may be receiving SDR-led meetings.
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure a good implementation of the platform and a high level of satisfaction within your accounts
- Be at the beginning of a great adventure
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with dedicated and committed people
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with a bar inside and fresh fruit
- International working environment
- On target earnings of 6 digits (OTE) if your performance is world-class.
- Flexible compensation
- Private health insurance
- Flexible Home office policy
- Friday reduced working time
- Shorter working day from the 15th July to the 31st August