Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our story began in 2015 and our growth since then has been staggering! With a team of 55 highly-motivated people and more than 1500 clients, we want to continue building the right team to capitalize on this huge potential and expand our service internationally.
We are looking for an experienced Integration Support Specialist. The main mission for the role is to act as a technology consultant, designing and developing integrations plans.
- Build and maintain strong technical relationships with customers and suppliers, building trust through proven delivery capabilities.
- Be able to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Review existing integrations for completeness, performance and propose/implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to transfer knowledge between technologies, excellent learning ability.
- Coordinate and communicate system & functionality changes to the global HR team and other impacted functions;
- Develop/maintain system related documentation, including development and maintenance of training materials;
- Act as a mentor to junior team members and share knowledge with larger HR community
- + 2 years of experience in IT consultancy related activities
- Customer orientation and excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Postman, Swagger, Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Experience with APIs and Microservices and Cloud Developments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Eager to learn and a true team player.
- Knowledge of Cloud IT architectures and landscapes.
- Azure Knowledge and/or certification
- Understand how to build and operate IT services as a service.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Service-Level Agreements (SLA),
- Proficiency skills as user in MS Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be at the beginning of a great adventure
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with dedicated and committed people
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with a bar inside and fresh fruit
- International working environment
- Flexible compensation
- Private health insurance
- Flexible Home office policy
- Friday reduced working time
- Shorter working day from the 15th July to the 31st August