Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our story began in 2015 and our growth since then has been staggering! With a team of 52 highly-motivated people and more than 1000 clients, we want to build the right team to capitalize on this huge potential and expand our service internationally.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Sales Development Representative to join our sales team in Barcelona. Your role is key in the success of our sales strategy, as a Sales Development Representative you will have the responsibility for detecting, contacting, qualifying quality contacts for sales executives, in line with the commercial strategy.
- Interact with potential clients and generate qualified leads for the sales executives.
- Prospection for new clients and initial conversations through emails, LinkedIn, and phone calls following our sales methodology.
- Understand the needs of the prospects and help them understand how Woffu can add value.
- Qualify the lead in detail before passing it on to the sales executives.
- Organize the next steps in the sales process.
- Track your activity, find ways of improvement and contribute to the success of the SDR team.
About you (Requirements, Skills & Experience)
- Fluent in Spanish and English, one of these being your native language.
- Demonstrated experience in managing high volumes of outgoing calls (40/day).
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution's value proposition as part of an overall business solution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced user of Linkedin and other professional social networks.
- Effective communication skills.
- You are persistent as well as patient.
- Proactive and self-sufficient with the ability to work within a team.
- Hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate.
- At least six months of experience as SDR in B2B companies ideally in the technology/SaaS sector.
- Fluent Portuguese or any other language.
- Knowledge of a B2B CRM solution such as Salesforce.com
- International experience, we highly value if you have lived in more than one country for a substantial period of time (at least 1-2 years).
- Be at the beginning of a great adventure
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people, team buildings events and fresh fruit & coffee
- Friday reduced working time
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible compensation
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with an attractive dining and leisure area
- International working environment
At Woffu you will find a relaxed, international, creative and friendly environment, where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Woffu might be the place for you!