Product Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Specialist responsible for marketing activities that enable sales team to close new businesses and support product team with market insights.
Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our story began in 2015 and our growth since then has been staggering! With a team of 45 highly-motivated people and more than 1000 clients, we want to build the right team to capitalize on this huge potential and expand our service internationally.
- Audience segmentation and research: Refine and develop materials around our buyer personas. Regularly collect quantitative and qualitative data around customer profiles; motivations; perceptions; and business value. Synthesize and distribute your research to different teams across the organization
- Coordinate the campaigns: Develop a process for working effectively with our product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure that everyone is on the same page with how we’re going to market. That includes coordinating all marketing activities; and communicating the results throughout the organization
- Competitive intelligence: Regularly monitor, report on, and develop training around our competitors’ positioning; go-to-market efforts; products; and market share
- Team execution: Ensure our value proposition is communicated in a clear, compelling and consistent way across our sales, customer success and marketing efforts. Make sure key use cases and core benefits are communicated clearly in all material and conversations. This includes things like introductory demos for prospects; case studies; sales collateral; and internal training sessions
About you (Skills & Experience)
- BA/Masters in business, economics, marketing or similar
- Previous working experience of 1-2 years in similar role in a B2B SaaS company
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Familiar with product and marketing strategies
- Proactive, with the ability to work within a team but also work independently leading a project from start to finish
- Analytical, methodical but also deadline-driven (you love getting into the details, but you’re a big picture thinker)
- Good communication skills both written and face-to-face
- Fluent Portuguese or any other language
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are succinct but compelling, and understand how to get the point across
- You’re familiar with our industry. And most importantly, you have a sincere passion for helping our customers succeed
- International experience
- Be at the beginning of a great adventure
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people, team buildings events and fresh fruit
- Friday reduced working time
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with an attractive dining and leisure area
- International working environment
- Competitive fixed salary
At Woffu you will find a relaxed, international, creative and friendly environment, where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Woffu might be the place for you!