Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our story began in 2015 and our growth since then has been staggering! With a team of 52 highly-motivated people and more than 1000 clients, we want to build the right team to capitalize on this huge potential and expand our service internationally.
- Manage the client since it starts with us and give support with the initial configuration queries
- Proactively and quickly resolve customers issues and enquiries, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Respond timely and efficiently to customer enquiries via different communication channels (phone and email mainly)
- Actively engage in the continuous improvements within the Customer service team according to our Customer Service strategy
- Attend daily meetings with the rest of the team with a continuous improvement attitude to drive process improvements, efficiencies and drive customer satisfaction
About you (skills & experience)
- Native level of Portuguese
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- At least six months of experience as a Customer Service Specialist ideally in the technology/SaaS sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate our solution's value proposition as part of an overall business solution
- Strong focus on driving customer satisfaction
- Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrating good judgment and initiative
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of a B2B CRM solution such as Salesforce.com
- International experience, we highly value if you have lived in more than one country for a substantial period of time (at least 1-2 years).
- Be at the beginning of a great adventure
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people, team buildings events and fresh fruit & coffee
- Friday reduced working time
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible compensation
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with an attractive dining and leisure area
- International working environment
At Woffu you will find a relaxed, international, creative and friendly environment, where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Woffu might be the place for you!