Woffu is a cloud based platform for time-management with the purpose of maximizing communication, dedication and transparency between all departments within a company. In the age of digitalization and liquid work, HR processes need to start adapting to the new world.
Our story began in 2015 and our growth since then has been staggering! With a team of 52 highly-motivated people and more than 1000 clients, we want to build the right team to capitalize on this huge potential and expand our service internationally.
We are now looking for an ambitious Sales agent responsible for developing and generating a whole new network of clients in Portugal.
- Identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects
- Prospection for new clients and initial conversations through emails, LinkedIn, and phone calls following our sales methodology
- Understand the needs of the prospects and help them understand how Woffu can add value
- Effectively articulate our solution's value proposition as part of an overall business solution
- Be able to handle conversations with high-level partners and close meaningful deals
- Track your activity, evaluate the current performance of the business and find ways to help the business reach its full potential
About you (skills & experience)
- Native Portuguese
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing high volumes of outgoing calls (40/day)
- Demonstrated experience in online product demo and inside sales
- Experience in full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Ability to influence others and have a positive impact
- Have a passion for sales
- Proactive and self-sufficient with the ability to work within a team
- Hands-on attitude, resilience, ambitious and willing to grow professionally
- 1 year of experience as a Sales Agent in the technology/SaaS sector ideally in B2B companies
- Knowledge of a B2B CRM solution such as Salesforce.com
- International experience, we highly value if you have lived in more than one country for a substantial period of time (at least 1-2 years).
- Any additional European language
- Be at the beginning of a great adventure
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people, team buildings events and fresh fruit & coffee
- Friday reduced working time
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible compensation
- A great office based in the heart of Barcelona with an attractive dining and leisure area
- International working environment
At Woffu you will find a relaxed, international, creative and friendly environment, where we will provide you with the best tools to develop amazing stuff. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Woffu might be the place for you!